Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shaking Things Up

Everyone has their own routine for their daily lives . If you don't then you should probably get one . I am not gonna lie , our economy sucks and the people who try to lead it are dumb asses too . I'm not big on politics , honestly , they bore me to death , I can not stand listening to them talk . That does not mean I do not care about our world and what is going on . Just the subject and listening to them talk just bores me to death . Anyways , if you do have a daily routine that you follow and you are just bored with your life then why don't you shake things up . Instead of waking up , showering , and going straight to your daily job , skip a day . Call in sick , go out , do something you have never done before like eat new foods , or try something you want to do like bungee - jumping .

Take a risk in your life - you never know when it is going to end .

No comments:

Post a Comment